Sunday, November 12, 2006

What a wonderful day!!































I went on a picnic with my parents.
I walked about 4 hours in low mountain and forest.

It was a little strong wind,but weather was really great.
I took some photos.
Leaves weren't yet changing...still early,but some of them were changing.
Left side upper and under one is at the temple,bottom one is in the forest.
That tree was when it was thunderstorm,lightning hit this tree and cracked it.
When I saw it,I was really surprised and realized it is really frightening.
Right side upper one is sky and tree.
I like this photo very much.
It's so nice blue.
Under one is train,and this train was long time ago transported the tree.


2 comments:

Steven2112 said...

I love the Bottom left photo.

I like the way the Pine trees rise high above you. The lines that the tree trunks make is very nice. The wonderful light that splashes the tops of the trees is fantastic.

Meg said...

Hi Steven.
Thank you for writing comment.
I'll take more photos.