Friday, May 25, 2007

Sweets.


~Sweets set~

I had dinner with my mom and younger brother. We went to Italian restaurant near by my house.
It was a small shop. The staffs were really nice and servcse was great.
Foods were nice,delicate tastes and nongreasy.
I didn't bring digital camera...so I used my mobile's camera. I'm regretting it. If I bring my camera,I could take more good photo...anyway my mobile has quite good functions,so I coul take decent photo.
This photo is sweets set. Furuits pannacotta and cassis gelato. Those were so good taste. I liked it.

2 comments:

Glenn said...

just remember that photography is more about the person behind the camera rather than the camera itself

Meg said...

Hi Glenn.
Yeah,that's right. I almost forgot it. Photograph can show person's heart,so I should focus on take good photographs by any cameras. :)
Thank you for bring back purpose of taking photography. I should remember in my mind again...