Monday, July 16, 2007

Gig.

~My Friend's Gig~













Those photos are inside of pub.
I found some good objects and took photos.
It's nice,isn't it?







My friend told me this sentence has two meaning.

1. In front of you the road is curved.
2. Don't hurry to drink. You will be drunk.
It's interesting. :)




I can't put my frined's photos,so I only put on his guitar.
He's from Australia,I met him at EXPO.
He makes song himself,but some songs cover famous singer.
He is kind of professional,so it was really great.

4 comments:

Steven2112 said...

I love the Shamrock window! Is this an Irish style bar?

"Please go around the bend slowly" - that is a really funny sign for a bar.

Simon Nicholas Duncan said...

where is that bar ?? Sakae ?
why can't we see his face ? In the gig he wears a mask ?

Meg said...

Hi Steven.
This is Irish bar.
That sign my friend told me meanig,so I took it,because there are two meanings...It's very interesting.

Meg said...

Hi Simon.
It's in Kakuouzan. From Kakuouzan about few minutes on foot.
Oh,he didn't wear mask. Just I can't show his face,because it's too personal.