Friday, February 15, 2008

Inside of Church













Church (part2)
I went to there the other day with a girl from Japan. My agent introduced to me. I guided in the city and I showed church. I said her' it's bit hard to go into,isn't is?'. But she didn't listen them she just went to inside... I just followed her actually.
Anyway it was really nice to see.

After that she said to me' I always just go into. Because We are traveler, so usually it's go into. :-)'. Well I understood a part of things, but still some of things I don't understand.
Anyway I changed way of thinking a little... after I met her.

1 comment:

Harry said...

That's a beautiful picture of the stained glass windows in the Church!

Your friend is right, you should just go right in. Most churches are very welcoming, even if you are not a member of the congregation. Even if you are not christian it is OK. No one will tell you to leave unless there is a private function underway, like a wedding.