Thursday, September 18, 2008

Appreciation

Dear Tracy and my friends who lives in Australia

I really appreciated to meet all of you. it was nice to see you.
I think I can't live without uou. I thanks to you helping or supporting for me.
I'll never forget everything. Sometime I had homesick and really depressed. at that time you gave me some advices or hugs. I could settle down. Other than that, I had very nice time. I learned many things. Not only English. I'm so glad about went to Australia. If I have a chance, I really want to go again.
Actually I'm little bit sorry for my family, especially my parents. I told my family and some of friends. I already think about back to Australia. My excitement is not in Japan. It's in Australia. I start moving a little. It's depends on my chance. I mean I need sponsorship of company. It's bit hard to find I think, but I'll keep trying.
'Be brave', I keep my mind. Thank you Tracy. Told me this phrase. I always in my mind.
Thank you for all your help.
See you sometime...

From Megumi

No comments: