Monday, July 06, 2009

Random

-Long Time No See-

I didn't have a time to update, but finally I have a time, becasue I graduated school.

Those are some of the photos which I had taken before.

Those are in Sunshine coast.
First two of them are when I went to swim.
Next one is when oil incidents happened.



Those are in the city.
First two of them are outside and inside of city hall.
Other two of them are Victoria bridge. It was really nice day, but I have to say 'Good-bye' to someof the friends.




Those photos are when I had party.
One is farewell with 'Bundaberg&cola and hambuger meal, one is humberger at BBQ party woth my friends and teacher, the other one is when my friends organising party.
Everything were really yammy.



Small sunflower.
I was taking care of some sunflower. Finally bloomed.
Actually I had put lots of seeds, but only one bloomed.


My friends's dogs. They are so cute.
I reckon I could take very well, don't you think?

2 comments:

Glenn said...

hey megumi, good to see you back online! well done and congrats on graduating!

what will you do next?

Meg said...

Thank you for your comment.
I'll try update... but before that I have to take more photos.