Monday, August 03, 2009

Last photos in Australia

Great time in Australia

Those two photos are when I went to Paddington. It was gorgeous day to take photos and walk.


This is one of my favourite scene from top of the hill.


I don't know what is this flower, but it was so pretty. I liked it.



This is my favourite cake called 'Pavlova'.
Australian traditional cake. It was really yummy.


I really appriciated who I met people and who helped me alot.
This time was only seven months and my few dreams were not come true, but maybe next time...
Now I've already decided to go back again to study Childcare. It will take few years to dream comes true. I really want to achieve this my dream, so I have to be strong and work hard...
My farther aim is living in Australia longer or forever. I don't know how long does it take, but I really want to do, becasue it's my dream. If I hope strongly, it will come true. I really believe this. There are lots of obstructs or pains, but I'm not myself. There are many people who will help me. I am thankful for everyone.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

Hey Megumi, I'm glad you had a great time in Australia and your photos come out great!

What were your other dreams that you wanted to achieve in Australia?