Monday, November 16, 2009

Go for a walk...

-Walking around the temple-

I walked around Motoyama area with mum.
We know there is bid Dibutsu (Statue og Buddha), but we haven't seen until yesterday...


We walked to Toganji temple which located a big daibutsu.
This is the explanation of the temple...


There is a big green daibutsu in the city...
What a suprise!!


More close shot... It's massive.


I don't know the name of flower.. My mum said 'Tip of my tongue.'.
It's bigger than my height, but pretty flowers.


It's really nice Kouyou (changing coloured leaves).
It's still 80% of Kouyou. Some of them are already fallen, because of the rain few days ago.

It was a good for walk with mum..
The weather was nice. I found old thing in the city. That is great thing to keep old place in the city.

1 comment:

Steven said...

The Buddha is awesome.
The plant "on the tip of the tongue" is a form of Yucca. I have two small versions of them in my backyard.