Friday, June 11, 2010

From Mum

-Present from my mum-

My mum went to Hawaii with her co-workers the other day.
I got many souvenirs. In the souveir there was a watch. Mum asked to fix the belt, because it's too big for me.
However it was still big for me, so I had to go Swatch shop in the certre of the city. The other day, I had another thing to do in the city centre, so I went to the shop while I was there.

Finally my watch was fixed by Swatch staff. It was really short time to fix it.
Anyway from now on I have a nice watch.


Looks like small turtles are line up...


I took off three pieces of silver round part...


Signature of 'Swatch'...

I really like this watch. It's so pretty and well designed.

Title: Swatch from my mum
Theme: Jewel...

4 comments:

Glenn said...

Excellent depth of field and lighting with your photos Meg! Not everyone can shoot shiny objects, but you did a great job. Well done :)

next time you can try with different backgrounds or decorations around the object you're shooting. Natural sunlight through a window also helps.

Keep it up!

Meg said...

Thanks Glenn.
I read book and learned few tips, so I used that tips in this photos.
Actually, I shot this at the living room, so there were some sunlight. I don't use any flash or light in the room this time.
Next time I will try different background or decorations.

Anonymous said...

This one is so pretty,Meg.

Frances:)

Meg said...

Thank you Frances. :-)