Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soap

Lush (Fresh handmade cosmetics)

Recently I care about products which I use for skin...
Just remembered there is a shop close to my work.

I bought two soaps today...
Hand/Body soap and hair soap.


Mitsubachi March (March of honey bee) and Torikomania
Engish (AUS): Honey I Washed The Kids and Trichomania

Both have really nice aroma...
Honey one is, you can tell from the name. Aroma is honey. After washed the body or hand still have aroma.
Trichomania is for hair. Aroma is coconut. During wash my hair, I feel like in tropical island. There are rich coconut aroma. After that still have delicate flavour.

I like so much both soaps.

Little bit expensive (I reckon Australia is moore expensive than Japan.), but I reckon if you care about skin it is worth to buy it... and best thing is very gorgeous aroma from natural products.

No comments: