Sunday, October 10, 2010

New products

Natural treat from LUSH

Lush is my current favourite shop...
The other day I was looked at Lush's website and find something nice...

It's limited product which is the soap. This is called 'Chigurisu gawa no megumi' (Quinquereme of Nineveh/UK).

I also thinking to buy perfume... but not strong one. It is because I want to put it during the work. So I was wondering is there something subtle one.
I found solid one is not so strong and LUSH is natural product shop, so aroma is also natural as well. I bought 'Guruguru Blanket' (The Comforter/UK and AUS)


Soap, perfume and LUSH times (Catalog)

I haven't used soap yet, so I'm not sure what it's like. When current one is finished I will use...
Perfume is very nice. It's very subtle. If I put alot, probably noticeable. However I just use tiny bit, so just smell myself. Or even if it smells, probably like a clothes detergent or soap, so no problem at all even I'm working at restaurant.

It was good shopping.
And once a month for my treat...

No comments: