Monday, April 11, 2011

Go for a walk

To see Sakura (Cherry bloosoms)...

It was a gorgeous weather for walking outside.
There is a river near my house. Also lots of Sakura (Cherry blossoms).
I saw few creature at river...

Sakura with Kosagi (Egretta garsetta/little egret)
Kosagi was finding little fishes.

Kogamo (Anas crecca/Common teal)
There were two of them... I guess they are pair.

Carp and family turtles
They are also looking up Sakura (Cherry blossom), maybe...

Nanohana (Barassica rapa/Field mustard) Best shot for today.
It was really nice to walk along the river. There were not many people walking, so it was good day to take photos.

2 comments:

Toshi said...

I'm grateful to you for your photoes.
I could spend silent time.

Meg said...

Thank you for checking my blog, Toshi.
I'm happy to hear from you.