Friday, January 04, 2013

International Space Station

ISS night


Last night was most brightest day to see ISS (International l Space Station). However in my area was overcast, so I could not see any at all.

I asked Planetarium where I found this news on Facebook. They said the time is twilight, so it may not bright as last night.

Last night I could not see. And this time is hard to see from the house, because of lots of trees. My homestay mother drove for me to MT Coot-Tha. First was near the TV station, but we were not sure, we can see or not. Then she drove up to the lookout.
It was bit brighter, because of the city lights. However I could find one light that is moving.

Yes, finally I saw it.

I'm so happy to see it, because I was really looking forward to seeing it.

That is my photo which was best one from my photo collection tonight.
Just under the Jupiter. 



















F 8.0
SP 10"
ISO 80

No comments: