Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sunset!!


From my apartment of view.

Yesterday I looked outside and thinking many things...I foud great view, but at the same time that scenery makes me more sad..because recently depressed thing happened to me...(someone knows)

Anyway I'd like to explain this photo...

You can see some building. One is TV tower in Sakae,the other one is brand new building and twin tower in Nagoya station. And also you can see mountain...actually it's not mountain,it's clouds. Looks very long mountain ranges.

It's really cool I think. What do you think?

1 comment:

Steven2112 said...

Its good. My favorite is actually the color of the sky. A deep rusty color I love it. The "mountain" clouds ^_^ does make it very interesting.

I think I would rotate the print though about 2 degrees so the buildings are verticle (and then recrop the photo).