Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sweets...











Foreign sweets
I've got some sweets. One is "Reese's" in America,another is "Cherry Ripe" in Australia. Both of them it's difficult to get in Japan,but my friend give me those.
I had a "Resees's" first time. It was really good taste. Chocolate was little sweet,but peanut butter was not sweet. I found different between America and Japan. Usually peanut butter is sweet in Japan,but this one is not sweet...more like salty. I think chocolate and peanuts butter's mixture makes reallr good taste. I've never had this type of sweet. I like it.
"Cherry Ripe" is my favorite sweets,but when I came back Japan from Australia 5 years ago,I couldn't find it. So I really miss "Cherry Ripe"for long time...but one of my friend gave me this. I was so happy. I had one package before. I have only two of them...I want to more. Anyway I'll eat all soon. ;) But not today.

2 comments:

Steven2112 said...

ワァァァ。。。!

Reese's Peanut Butter cups are so good! If you ever need some let me know I'll send you some. ^_^

Meg said...

Hi Steven.
I want to eat it!! But I think it's difficult to send and especially pay...If you send it for me,I don't know how to pay for you.