Saturday, October 11, 2008

Walking Day.

~Walking event~

At the rice field











Pink, white and dark pink flowers are cosmos.
Now is hearvesting season, so there are many rice ears.
White flower with big leaves are tea tree. This tree can make green tea.









At the temple



It was gorgeous weather, so I could take nice photo of temple.








In the city












We walked in the city and found funny car. Actually cute post is on the car. Also there are interesting decoration of roses. There are in the bamboo. We saw beautiful flower arrangement too.








I joined a walking event with my mom.
It was shower in this morning, so we talked about join or not. After watched weather news, we decided to go, becasue they said will fine soon. It was right.
When we arrived still shower, but 30minutes later stopped the rain, then sunny and really hot. Actually it's like a summer. I got suntan.
Anyway I took some photos, so I put some of them here.
We walked over 10km, so bit tired though... but it was really nice day trip.

No comments: