Monday, November 03, 2008

Autumn festival

~Kakuouzan autumn festival~

I went to Kakuouzan autumn festival. It was on the street toward to Nittaiji temple. And there is Japanese garden area close near the temple. There are old houses, garden and Inari (shrine). That place used to owner of depertment store's second house, but now everone can visit and see.
This festival is kind of like art festival.
There are some arts. Also selling clothes, knick knack, etc.. that someone made it and food. It's like a market.


'The chairs who sitting on the wind'
Many people coming on this street, but not only peole. The wind also coming. There are many shops which people can rest, but not for the wind, so I made this chair for the wind.
'Hi, Wind. Please rest here...'
Don cajon



I found those chair on the way to the temple. It was interesting. There is explanation of this art. I transrated in English what artist say. (Next to the photo)

Sorry I didn't take temple's photos, because there wasn't any art and also having a funeral, so I thought shouldn't take photos...
Anyway I moved to next place...

I wen to Youki sou which explained above.
I sometimes go to temple to take photos, but it was a first time to visit there. It was so pretty. I don't know why I didn't go there until then.










Some people practicing Syamisen at the stage on the pond , it becasue bit later there were concert. Syamisen is traditional instrument in Japan. There are three strings and play with the plectrum.


I found this in front of the house.
It was a wedding dress which made of some flowers and fabric. It's so gorgeous.








At the same area there is Inari (shrine).













This fox call 'Oinari sama' in Japanese. This is a one of the GOD. There are two of them between shrine.
On the way to the Inari, there are some Torii. Those are gate of the shrine. Normally just red gate, but at this time someone put somethings. It's for festival, so I could see different and unusual things. Some mirrors and pictures. It'll be ok for art, but I want to introduce traditional thig, so if I had a time, I'll put without art...

No comments: