Saturday, November 08, 2008

Day trip to Seto city

~Seto city~

I went to day trip with my family. Actually my brother had a volunteer work there, so with my parent.
Anyway the purpose was to see Kouyou (Changing colour leaves) at the Iwayadou.

First tell you about some photos in Seto city.


Seto city is famous for pottery.
I foud some interesting there, but I want toshow you this one. It was so funny, because at the parking there are so many pottery like my photos on the wall.





This tower located in digital research park centre which is digital broad casting centre.
In the future in Japan is changing from analog to digital broad cast.
This is the one of the tower that cover around my area.







~Iwayadou~

There is a part of the temple, but this time we didn't go temple, because temple locate different place. Iwayadou is rocky cavern which is tiny temle.

This is entrance of Iwayadou.











This photo is Iwayadou.
It was really dark so I have to use flash.
Part of the name Iwa is rock, so it surrounding huge rocks and make cavern.





There is small pond and many carps.











~Kouyou (Changing colour leaves)~






















It was a little bit early to see Kouyou (Changing colour leaves), but I could take some nice photos.
It becasue still there are some green leves, so it make little bit difference. Normally it's more bright when change to red, orange or yellow.
One of the photo which have some orange round things. That is 'Kaki' (Persimmon).
It was very tiny. My mum said it' grow only in the mountain or hill.
Anyway I had really fun day.

2 comments:

Glenn said...

Hi Megumi, I notice that your photos are getting better and better every time you make a blog post so well done. You're also writing more details which is nice to see.

Meg said...

Hi Glenn.
Thanks a lot.
I always learning from other people's photos and also by myself. I try to look around myself.