Sunday, September 13, 2009

One day trip

Drive...

Today I went day trip with my parents. My mum drove for me and dad.
I took lots of photos. I chose some of good one for here.
We went to Tanigumi village.

First of all we went to Kegon-ji (Kegon temple).



This photos are statue of 'A' (Left) and 'Un' (Right).

We walked inside the sanctuary.



This is call 'Tourou'. (Lantern)

After left Kegon temple we walked through temple town.



I found one statue.. Looks cute.
This is a raccoon dog. The size is almost same as my height.



Those things has fire extinguishers inside. It was first time to see like this. Usually inside the red or white box.

Next we went to Yokokura-ji (Yokokura temple).



It looks like castllated wall, but it is wall of temple.



This is inside of the temple.
It's called Sanjyu no tou (Three story of pagoda).

After we left Yokokura temple, we drove off to Oogaki.

We had really nice sweets called 'Mizu manjyu'.
It's made of root of 'Kuzu'. In English 'Kudzu'.
It was really great time...

No comments: