Saturday, December 15, 2012

Market day...

South Bank

 I got invitation from my Japanese friend who used to work in centre where I am working.

It was lovely weather to walk around. Before I went to the market, I was walking around the riverside. I had lunch near the GoMA.
Not many people were walking around the area, so I had really nice relaxing time.

There were few views from my lunch spot. 

Interesting architecture















River view



















 After the lunch I had little bit walk around the riverside...

Green and blue















I walked to the market. Market was not really big, but there were some artist's shop.

These are some arts from my friend (Erin)...

Art works...















Doll...



















Erin makes many things...
Her artwork feel warmth of the heart, lovely feeling and relaxing mind...

I will leave her blog address and online shop links...

Erinswindow
http://erinswindow.blogspot.com.au/

Online shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/erinswindow

No comments: