Monday, August 14, 2006

I had great time!!






















I met internet friend.
It was first time met her.
She came to Nagoya yesterday with her parents.
She works at kindergarten in Hiroshima.
She is summer vacation now.
Her parent come to Japan from Australia,so they travel in Japan.
So I guided in Nagoya.
First we went to Tokugawaen.
It's a Japanese garden.
Next we had dinner at Yamachan.
This shop serve Nagoya famous food.
It's about"Tebasaki(chicken wing).
We enjoyed eating.
After that we went to Nagoya castle.
There is a festival now.
So we could see great view.

I still can't take good photo at night time.
Because it difficult focus a camera...

1 comment:

Meg said...

Hi Josiah.
Thank you for your comment.
I'm really glad you visited my blog and write down a comment.
Well...I just do my best.
Because I have strong belief.
If I keep using English,one day I can use English easily.