Friday, August 04, 2006

I had oneday trip!!
























I had oneday trip,so I went to Gifu with my friend.
I took so many photo.
I have a lot of favorite photo.but I can't update.
Because I tied to update,but it's too heavy.
So I couldn't update...
We went to Gifu castle.
This castle is top of Kinka mountain.
There is ropeway,but we hiked.
Because I like walking.
There is picture of dragon in this sword.
It's really cool.
I like it!!
Squirrel was cute.
"Hey!! What are you looking!!" by squirrel. :)
It was nice forest.
It was cooler than in city.
Castle name is Gifu.
It's really cool.
I like visit those kind of place.
It was really hot...it's about 37 degree.
I got suntan,so now I'm hot...

After I updated "Squirrel" and "Forest in Kinka mountain".

2 comments:

Satomi Shioya said...

We walked a lot and talked a lot. I didn't know it takes only 25 minutes from Nagoya to Gifu and Gifu is nice place though it's next to Aichi. It was nice trip :)

Meg said...

Hi Satomi.
It was nice oneday trip,isn't it?
Yeah,it took very short time and cheap.
Let's go to Gifu again!! :)
If you want to go somewhere in Gifu,please suggest me.
I'll make plan,because I like making plan.