Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Summer festival!!





















I went to Osu summer festival with my friend.
It was really nice.
First we joined bon dancing.
Before I danced long time ago.
So I was so excited.
Then we saw Japanese drum's show and fireworks.
Those were really cool.
It was first time I've never seen befor about Japanese drum used black light.
It was beautiful.
During played Japanese drum we saw fireworks.
This fireworks are we call"Tedutsu hanabi".
Usually more big,but this time was small one.
I want to go there next year,but maybe I can't...
Because I will go to Australia.
I'm disappoint.

1 comment:

Satomi Shioya said...

I can't go to the festival next year, too because of the same reason as yours, but it was really nice, so I'll remember that and I wanna go again after coming back to Japan :)