Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Beauty...

-Eye colour-

I do some make up, but just it's simple. Recently I feel like I need to more. I want to makeover... so I read few fashion magazines and articles. I found out (?) one thing. I should put colour on around eye.
I bought this for change myself..


Eye colour/Eye shadow..

I reckon this one is very nice.
It can do two type of eye shadow. One is brownish which is you can be more cool and gorgeous lady. The other one is pinkish which is you can be cute and sweet girl.
Also it depends on how much you put. You can put alot if you want to show off...

For me I can't put alot right now... because I've never worn a lot of makeup. A bit is enough for now... and little bit scare to put more. Maybe later I might put more. Who knows? Need practice, researching and learn from friends's advice...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hai megumi...
im linda...

i juz found out bout ur blog while im looking and searching for blog to read...

and i found out ur blog is really interesting...and wonderfull picture...

i always dream to visit Japan and by looking at all those photos u post on ur blog, i felt like i've been there too...

check out my blog too...
and hope we will keep communate among one another...

-with warm regards-
linda

sakura said...

konnichiwa megumi-san...sakura here..
to tell you the truth, that's not my real name, and i don't live in japan..i just loved japan so much and hoped to visit it again..
your photos are so interesting and make me feel calm somehow..
sorry for my bad english!(=.=)
~sakura~