Monday, December 21, 2009

Lunch...

Lunch at the hotel...

I went to have lunch with my mum and mum's friend at the Tokyu hotel.
It was a buffet style lunch, so I could eat as much as I want.
The food was really nice. I also had dessert too.


Some food on the plate. I liked prawn one.. I love prawn.
And fish also yummy.


Dessert plate...
Lots of tasty cake and mousse.

I had really good time.. Eat too much, but I noticed I couldn't eat alot after came back to Japan...
I guess food style is still Australia. Australian dish is one dish each meal. Sometimes huge, but normally not really big. Japan is usually several dish and pick from the dish on to own plate, so sometimes eat to much..

1 comment:

Asfan said...

yeah that's great .. We have many things in common ..Similar to my blog ..

www.786-articles.blogspot.com

If u want to know how to earn from your blog then visit our partners blog

www.mazakmastis.blogspot.com