Monday, December 21, 2009

New thing...

Finally I got one...

Since I came back to Australia I really want to buy hair straightener. I was looking at some advertisement and website. At first I was looking cheap one, but there weren't many good comement which someone put on internet...
Finally I decided to buy expensive one. This is better than the other which I was thinking of.. My straightener is comes out steams and have comb. Also high temperature is 200 degree which is almost same as professional straightener. You can see bottom photos..



Special bag for straightener and my new straightener...
You can see comb on the plate.


It comes out also ion.. Good for hair. Less damage.


It was in this box..

Actually it's bit heavy than I expected, but it's really works, so I like it.
Also very quick. 60 sec to heat up and few mins to finish straight my hair.

No comments: