Saturday, June 02, 2012

Japanese meals

 Japanese Restaurant
美時 Mitoki

The other night my homestay mother took me Japanese restaurant to meet her friends. 


Lantern





















 Everything is taste of Japanese...

Pretty serviette
















High technology















 Lots of  tasty meals...
Some of the dishes..


Soft shell crab















My homestay mother's friend is patissier in this restaurant.
These are her works...

Three sweets on one plate
















Yuzu (citrus) cheese cake















Every meals are so tasty.
I had a glass of Umeshu (Plum sake).
I also had Sashimi. It was really good quality. I reckon since I came here, I had first time such a tasty Sashimi in Australia.


It reminds me my Japanese life. It was like I am in Japan.
Most of the plates or cutlery are Japanese style..
Taste is almost same things I had in Japan. I know why... because everyone work in this restaurant are Japanese.
Taste was real Japanese food.

I wish I could go back again...

No comments: