Saturday, June 02, 2012

Strolling around...


Lovely Weather

It was a nice weather to strolling around.

I was at market at riverside. However it was smaller than I expected. Also one market was not there. (Supposed to two markets...)

Anyway I decided to walk along the river....

Story bridge and city cat

















After walked into the city, I took a bus to West End.
I was wondering around there, I heard music. It was from cafe...
It was called 'Music Kafe'.
It was late lunch, but there was still breakfast menu.
I ordered it.

Breakfast menu...




















First band was lovely. I wish I could listen more.
Second was bad...

I reckon if you are lucky you can listen good one in free charge.
Just buy food or drinks.
Everyday has different special offer. And night time has Happy hours.
If I have a time I would like to go there again.

No comments: