Saturday, September 01, 2012

Festival

Teneriffe festival

I watched on TV about this festival and look up on the internet.
It looked really nice festival, so I decided to go...

It was many people. However lots of things to see. Some were interesting.
 
Old record player...
Far before I born, this was made. However still play music...














Interesting art...














Mixed with old and new...














Pirate is welcoming you...


















Retro car... 


















 Let's go to the bus tour!!

Tour for heritage places...

This is our bus.















Square house...














City view.



























Lovely house...
Filmed a movie. (Forgot title...) 














Pretty steps...
Children used to play here when it was rain, because many puddle on the steps. 


















It was lovely day out...
I met my friend this afternoon. We walked around and chat. We have not seen for long time.

I may go myself again to see building here.
Around this area has so many heritage places. It looks interesting to see...  

No comments: