Sunday, September 02, 2012

Photography day.

Brisbane City Botanic Garden

It was lovely weather, so I decided to do photo shooting.

I just started to walk in the botanic garden...
I found interesting piece of wood...

Empty inside...















Wondering around then found something again...
I could not see it, so I walked closer.

Something written...



















When I up my head, it was a nice view.
I can see a Kangaroo Point.



















Back to botanic garden...
Walked around found some kind of creature.

Can you find it??
Creature is on the rock...


















Interesting gardening art.
Can you see them??

 Happy yellow snail.















Dinosaur or Snake















Walking in the botanic garden, found something important...

Memories of flooding.

Top 1974
Middle square on the line 2011



















The weather was good, so I found shiny object...

Dark and Bright


















Gate to the heaven...
 

















It is botanic garden...
I have not introduced much flower yet.

Cactus flowers...
Pretty orange flowers. 
 













Big flower gardens.
Part of this... All together looks like the sun.














Pretty flowers...
Pink trumpet tree.
















My favourite photography of the day...

Calm moment...























It was lovely day to go out.
Nice relaxing time at gorgeous botanic garden...
Thank you for giving me a happy and calm day...

No comments: